Friday, January 1, 2010

Fall 2009 Crafts

Tona has been crafting this fall and since the gifts have been given I can now present them in this craft update.


But first ...


What Is It??

The black items are shelled black walnuts from Idaho,
The tan item is an egg from one of our Buff Orpington chickens,
but what are the round brown items in front???

(Hint - they are leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner preparation)


Button bracelets




Baby bibs




Casserole carrier and a couple of kitchen towels




One of the creative centers in our house



Quilted jacket




Winter Wallhanging




Fabric flowers for pins





Centerpiece with tiny apples





Baby shoes




Quilted jacket




Casserole carriers and felted bag


Tona has really worked hard on making gifts this year and she has a talent and desire for crafts.

Makes for a great combination!!!



Now for the What Is It quiz:

We had guacamole so these are the avocado seeds. I had not seen these before so I thought you should see them too!

(FYI - Avocado's were peeled and mashed and were a very tasty addition to our Thanksgiving Dinner)






No comments: